TAG Medical employ engineers from an EBME and manufacturer background with specialist engineers covering each sector of healthcare, all engineers receive regular on-going training directly from leading manufacturers in maintenance, service and repair across a wide variety of devices. Our engineers are some of the most qualified in the industry, collectively having hundreds of years experience making TAG a market leader across the services we provide.
- ISO 9001 accredited
- All engineers enhanced DBS checked
- All engineers trained by leading manufacturers
- Engineers test equipment calibrated annually by a UKAS registered laboratory
One of the UK’s largest teams of field-based engineers directly employing over 90 engineers across the group covering the whole of the UK.
The complete engineering service:
- Test and calibration covering a wide variety of medical devices
- LOLER and PUWER Inspection/service
- Field based and workshop repairs
- Installation and commissioning of equipment
- Equipment audit & asset registry compilation
- PAT and medical equipment safety testing
- Re-upholstery of medical couches and chairs
- Fire extinguisher maintenance
- Fire alarm and emergency light testing
- Fixed wire electrical circuit testing
Field Service Software
Across our group a six figure investment has been made on the latest industry leading field service software, Field One by Microsoft. Enabling maximum efficiencies across our engineering network and detailed reporting for our customer base.