TAG Medical work across multiple healthcare sectors maintaining medical equipment for over 14,000 customers UK wide, our team of 15 engineers provide medical equipment calibration, service and repairs, fulfilled by highly experienced field and workshop based biomedical engineers.
TAG maintain a wide range of equipment used by the ambulance sector, services are coordinated by our operations staff who understand your business and the relevant legislative requirements.
Due to the size and coverage of our engineering team we are uniquely placed to be able to offer a same day response to reactive repairs.
To simplify your equipment service/maintenance requirements and to keep you compliant we have developed a number of service packages aimed at companies of all sizes.
- Test and calibration covering all emergency medical devices
- Service & maintenance of patient trolleys and stretchers
- Field-based and workshop repairs
- Annual test & verification of medical gas pipelines
- Installation and commissioning of equipment
- Service and repair of wheelchairs
- Equipment audit and asset registry compilation
- PAT & Medical Safety testing
The packages have been designed to meet all regulatory requirements, they even include reactive cover for unfortunate occasions when equipment breaks down.
Contact us on 0800 917 85 25, email email@example.com for further information on your equipment maintenance requirements