TAG Medical have been providing medical equipment calibration and testing services to the pharmacy sector for the past 10 years.
With a large nationwide team of highly trained engineers we are able to visit to your pharmacy and calibrate all of your equipment in one visit.
Medical devices should be maintained as per manufacturer guidance (usually annually) as well as GPhC requirements.
Medical equipment calibration satisfies GPhC principle’s 4 and 5, pharmacy inspectors will actively look for records of medical device calibration during their inspections demonstrating medical devices are safe and fit for purpose (principle 4.3) as well as safe to use and fit for purpose (principle 5.2)
TAG Medical can test and calibrate a wide variety of medical devices, routinely providing service documentation at the time of the visit for each test undertaken.
A full list of items is available on our Equipment Maintenance page
Why choose TAG Medical?:
- Reputable company already working within the pharmacy sector
- All engineers enhanced DBS checked, wear company uniform and carry photographic ID
- True nationwide coverage, a large network of engineers based across the whole of the UK
- Same day response available for reactive repairs
- Small repairs carried out free of charge alongside routine calibration
- Value for money, a competitive price always quoted
- Discounts available for annual contracts and pharmacy groups
- Thousands of satisfied customers
- A range of replacement devices available to order at competitive prices
- All engineers carry latest test equipment
- All medical devices routinely tested for electrical safety to IEC 62353 & 60601 standards
- Detailed reporting supplied for each piece of medical equipment
- PAT testing service available at competitive rates for non-medical equipment
- On-going manufacturer training programme for every engineer
- On-site flexible service to suit individual customer needs
- Test equipment calibrated and traceable to national standards
If you would like more details or a quotation for any of the services listed, please contact the team on 0800 917 85 25 or email email@example.com