Billericay Dental Supply Company Limited (trading as TAG Medical)
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, they will apply to your use of TAG Medical website including on-line services available on that site. By using this website you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. From time to time we may change these terms and conditions and will post revisions on our website. We recommend you regularly review these Terms and Conditions and your continued use of this website will constitute acceptance of any changes to the website terms. These Terms and Conditions shall not affect any statutory rights which you may from time to time be entitled to, to the extent that such rights cannot be varied or excluded by law.
- All products advertised by TAG Medical on-line via TAG Medical website are sold subject to acceptance of the order by TAG Medical and availability of the product and are sold by TAG Medical subject to TAG Medical's Terms and Conditions of Sale. If an item is out of stock you will be advised by e-mail or by telephone within 48 working hours of us receiving your order. You will be offered an alternative product if one is available or you may cancel your order.
- If you are a private consumer (as opposed to business use) you may cancel any order made by you via TAG Medical website at any time within 7 days of receipt by you of the product. You must notify us either by e-mail to MedicalSupplies@TagMedical.co.uk or by telephone on telephone number 0800 917 85 25, Option 2. Please note exceptions apply in the case of sterile/pharmaceutical products which have been removed from sealed packaging. You must return the products in the same condition that they were in when they were despatched to you. Please refer to TAG Medical's Terms and Conditions of Sale TAG Medical's Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- TAG Medical may (directly or through its trusted affiliates), from time to time, send you information on offers and promotions. You will have the opportunity to notify us if you do not wish to receive such offers or be notified of further promotions. Please see our Privacy and Security policy.
- TAG Medical reserves the right to withdraw any product from TAG Medical’s website at any time and we may refuse to process any transaction at any time at our sole discretion.
- No part of this site may be reproduced in any form whether electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of TAG Medical other than for the purposes of keeping a record of transactions entered into via our website. Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited and TAG Medical reserves all its rights in respect of any intellectual property used on this website.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications sent from your computer to us. You must use this website for lawful purposes only.
- This website may contain links including hyperlinks which are provided for your convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked website, its operator or content.
- You acknowledge that TAG Medical makes no representation or warranty in respect of the availability of this website or that it is error free. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- Where TAG Medical accepts an order from you to purchase products, the language that shall be offered to you shall be English only.
- The use of data that you provide to us or which is collected by us on this website is governed by our Privacy and Security policy.
- If you wish to contact us please do so by either writing to us at the following address: TAG Medical, 6 Perry Way, Witham, Essex, CM8 3SX or you may call us on 0800 917 8525 Option 2 or e-mail us on MedicalSupplies@TagMedical.co.uk.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and both TAG Medical and you agree that any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Removal from The Dental Directory Email Marketing Communications
You may want to discontinue receiving information from us. While this may mean that you will not receive product or service information of interest to you, we respect anyone's wishes not to be informed directly of these promotions or product introductions by emailing unsubscribe@TagMedical.co.uk. Please specify that you want to be removed from TAG Medical’s email database. You will also be provided with an unsubscribe link in any email marketing communications we send you.
Disclosure of your information
TAG Medical may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- TAG Medical may disclose your personal information to third parties.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If TAG Medical or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or unsubscribing via our email communications. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 0800 917 85 25.