The only web enabled peak flow meter
The myPEF peak flow meter combines high quality and attractive styling with great value. This robust and easy to clean peak flow meter conforms to the ISO standard for Peak Expiratory Flow Meters.
The myPEF is supplied with a unique ID card allowing users free access to a secure website where they can enter their PEF readings, eliminating the need for paper records and supporting data accuracy and effective asthma management. Suitable for use with any web enabled device.
- Easy to read graphical data display featuring data trending, personal best and asthma management plan
- Report generation featuring plotting, trending and time stamping
- Clinicians can be granted access to view patient’s PEF results online
- Precise 100mm scale - longer than any other PFM’s scale
- Integral dust cover for hygiene and protection
- Lightweight, pocket size design for convenient portability
- Parameters Displayed: PEF (L/min)
- Device Dimensions: 138mm x 56mm x 23mm
- Nett Weight: 79g
- Environmental Data: Storage humidity: 10% to 95%, Storage temperature: 0-50°C
- Recommended Operating Temperature Range: 17 - 37°C; Design limits 10-40°C
- Ambient Humidity: 0% to 99%
- Medical Safety Standard: Medical Devices Directive 2007/47/EC
- Designed and Manufactured Under: ISO 13485:2003, FDA 21 CFR 820, CMDR SOR 98/282 and JPAL
Please note this item is a direct send and will be sent direct by the supplier.