- Conventional measurement of vital signs of blood pressure, SpO2, pulse rate and temperature.
- Fast and easy assessment of body composition, e. g., fat mass, body water and muscle mass.
- Easy integration into any EMR system and connection to seca measuring systems and scales.
- Easy-to-understand graphic presentation of measurement results on the touchscreen monitor.
- Internal storage for results of approximately 70,000 measurements.
- Integrated replaceable rechargeable lithium ion battery in the monitor.
Functions and Properties-
- EMR ready
- Blood pressure measurement
- Mobile use
- SpO2 Measurement
- Temperature measurement
Blood pressure measurement method: Oscillometric, deflation or inflation measurement
Blood pressure measurement time: Normal,15-20 sec / max. 90 sec (adults)
SpO2 measurement method: Pulse oximetry
Temperature measurement response time: Predictive (oral) 3-10 sec.; Predictive (axillary/rectal) 8-14 sec.; Direct 60-120 sec
Temperature measuring method: Oral/axillary (direct or predictive)