- Conventional measurement of vital signs of blood pressure, SpO2, pulse rate and temperature.
- Fast and easy assessment of body composition, e. g., fat mass, body water and muscle mass.
- Easy integration into any EMR system and connection to seca measuring systems and scales.
- Easy-to-understand graphic presentation of measurement results on the touchscreen monitor.
- Internal storage for results of approximately 70,000 measurements.
- Integrated replaceable rechargeable lithium ion battery in the monitor.
Functions and Properties-
- EMR ready
- Blood pressure measurement
- Mobile use
- SpO2 Measurement
- Temperature measurement
Key Technical Data-
Blood pressure measurement method: Oscillometric, deflation or inflation measurement
Blood pressure measurement time: Normal, 15-20 sec / max. 90 sec (adults)
SpO2 measurement method: Pulse oximetry
Temperature measurement response time: < 2 sec.
Temperature measuring method: in Ear